Pages

Monday 7 May 2012

New Goodies I love

Hey all!

So I went on a little shopping spree and picked up a few pretty little items! Here's what I got:


These are from Spring. They come in a pack of 5 bracelets and are SUPER cute and 
affordable. They were $8 plus tax.





"Whole lotta lace" head wraps! They come in a pack of 3 & I got them from Claire's for $7.25 plus tax.
I absolutely love them. They're loose enough on your head so they don't give you
a headache, but they actually stay in place pretty well!!

You can purchase them online here:


This picture definitely does not do this dress justice.. but it is VERY cute and a very pretty color.
It's from Walmart, and it was $18.00. I'm loving frills right now and bought this dress to
wear to a wedding shower I'll be going to in June. It's almost like a salmon pink, but slightly
lighter. 

I bought this "In full bloom" headband at Claire's as well.. since it was buy 1 get one 1/2 off.
I plan on wearing it with the dress pictured above to the wedding shower. It's perfect for summer. This was about $8.50 plus tax.

You can purchase it online here:

These flower earrings are from Aldo. I love that they look vintage. These came in a pack with a few
other earrings and cost about $15.






No comments:

Post a Comment